Monday, March 1, 2010

Eating Through March

So inspired by Desiree and her blogging challenge I thought I would challenge myself. Everyday for the next month I am going to post a recipe that I love. I chose recipes because one, I love cooking and my husband loves eating and two, because its better then blabbing about nothing although you still may get some of that. I will try my best to include a picture of each dish but if I don't at the time I post it I will come back and post one. These post will also hopefully help my co-workers out. They frequently wonder how on earth to I cook a full meal every night after working all day and having an almost two year old running between my legs. Well I do it some days I don't know how but it gets done, we try not to eat out more then every other week and Sunday nights I take the night off and let my Grandma cook.
As a warning I do cook with venison instead of beef, it healthier for you, when season right taste just as good as beef and for us its free, I will try to let you know what cut of beef can be substituted for the venison.
In return for these tasty recipes I challenge you to try them and then try to improve them, give them your personal touch, or make them healthier. Whatever you do I want to here about it in the comments section!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment