Here is the babe at 17 weeks - see I don't just wear black. I have just started to feel baby move and I can't wait until Hunter and Chase can feel him or her on the outside. 20 more days till we get to see a glimpse of the little one. I'm wondering if we should take Hunter with us to the ultrasound? Any thoughts on this?Tuesday, June 29, 2010
17 Weeks
Here is the babe at 17 weeks - see I don't just wear black. I have just started to feel baby move and I can't wait until Hunter and Chase can feel him or her on the outside. 20 more days till we get to see a glimpse of the little one. I'm wondering if we should take Hunter with us to the ultrasound? Any thoughts on this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Congrats! You're nearly halfway there! I took Alex since who else was going to watch him, lol, and it was fine but they said he had to be quiet. When I set up the appt they said he might not be able to go back; it depended on the technician. I guess as long as your hubby holds Hunter and he doesn't freak out over the dark room you'll be fine. Alex was enthralled!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! We took Cari with us and all was fine. They never even batted an eye. Andy took her in the hallway to get out some energy while the tech did all the medical looking and stuff and then when it was time to reveal the sex and for us to "see" the baby, she opened the door and called Andy and Cari back into the room. They looked and oohed and ahed and then he took her back out in the hall while we finished up.
ReplyDeletesuch a cute belly!
ReplyDeleteThanks girls for the advice! I think we will take him with! He is so sweet with his kisses on my belly that seeing inside might make it real for him!
ReplyDelete