Hunter has been peeing on the potty for some time now. This week it has finally become consistant and he has been staying dry all day and sometimes at night too! We figured out that he much prefers to stand to pee then to sit down. Off to Wal-Mart we went and got him a stool so he can stand and pee like all the big boys. He picked one that had Tigger on it and not the plan cheap one mom wanted.
This morning he stepped on up on his stool and started to go that first morning pee. Man can he pee a lot and I am very impressed with his aim. He got down flushed and was about to leave the bathroom when he ran back and stepped and was trying to pee again. I thought holy cow how much can this kid hold inside. After about a minute of just standing there Hunter said "Mommy no work, make it work please!"
umm really? I don't think so kiddo.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment