My Dad and I took Hunter to Home Depot this weekend to participate in their monthly Kids workshop. This week it was a soccer table game. Hunter loves these little workshops. Home Depot does theirs on the first Saturday of every month and Lowe's covers the rest of the Saturdays. For your first work shop you get a really neat apron with your name on it and every project that you do you get a pin to add to your apron! Totally a little boys dream.

Much to our surprise when we arrived there it also happen to be a kids weekend! Not only did we get to build a really cool toy but they also had Mary's Country Critters, face painting, a pinata, and tons of games. Hunter got a really cool sneaky snake painted on his face. His first face painting ever! He also won a really neat dinosaur!

We had planned on only spending a half hour tops there but ended up being there for an hour and a half. I made for a really fun Saturday morning. Oh and did I mention it was all for free!!!! Yes I said FREE! If you have wee ones I highly recommend participating in a workshop even if they are under the age limit like Hunter they can still have a blast!










No comments:
Post a Comment