Jingle all the way! We have started listing to Christmas music in our house and Jingle Bells is Hunter's favorite. With all this Christmas music our thoughts have turned to other Christmas preparations. Ha who am I kidding I have been thinking about it since July! This weekend we price shopped Christmas lights and then we started to about Christmas cards. I love photo cards and with a new little one of course that is the only way to go. I turned to Shutterfly to help me out on this one. They have great products and some of my favorite Christmas cards that we received last year came from them.
So far this is my favorite card and I think its the one we will choose. You can choose your favorite here.
I love that this is a 5x7 card, so it will leave a little room for us to write a little note. Did you notice the quote in the corner, only one of my favorite songs! Plus there is room for plenty of pictures of the boys and maybe room for Ginger too!
I love that this is a 5x7 card, so it will leave a little room for us to write a little note. Did you notice the quote in the corner, only one of my favorite songs! Plus there is room for plenty of pictures of the boys and maybe room for Ginger too!I'm also doing a Christmas Card exchange with my March Mama's group and since we talk everyday I don't necessarily need to send them a card with a note so I will probably just choose a flat photo card. This is my favorite but follow the link to find your own!

While I was browsing the Shutterfly site, which really you should stop and do, I found some wall calendars! I love making calendars for the Grandparents and they love to watch Hunter grow throughout the months.
If your still in limbo about your Christmas cards or if your a last minute planner and haven't even thought about it I highly suggest you take a look at Shutterfly's Christmas and Holiday
Card collections.










Those are really cute! :)
ReplyDelete