Friday, October 8, 2010

31 Weeks and 5 days Bare All!




My pumpkin is growing! The end is getting near! I can't believe how quickly it is going. We have the house all set to go. I made my final necessary purchase of a second baby monitor last night. The crib is up the sheets are washed the swings and bouncers are assembled. All we need now is the baby and I am more then happy to wait. Being sore and tired and sick of it is all worth it to give those little lungs more time to develop. My arms ache to hold this little man but I want to hold him without the wires and tubes and in the comfort of my own home not in a hospital.
The unknown of when this little man is coming is starting to get to me though. I am a planner and there is a big difference between 5 weeks and 8 weeks. Only time will tell!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, looking great! I agree 100% with everything you said. I bake my babies longer than most, and I am completely miserable the last 8 weeks, but I'm so glad they were born chubby and completely ready! I'm praying your little one comes out at the exact perfect time! Hang in there! :) Btw, a good friend of mine just had her second baby, and her first one was born 8 weeks early and spent time in NICU. She was really anxious and worried about going early with her second, but she went to exactly 39 weeks! Her labor was less than 3 hours, though, so get that bag packed (well, you probably already have!)

    ReplyDelete