Tuesday, September 28, 2010

29 Weeks


I'm 30 weeks now, sorry a bit behind on the pictures. Crazy thinking Hunter was here 7 weeks from now! My doctors appointments are now every 2 weeks and checks start at 34 weeks. I have already been having some time able contraction so I'm interested to see what the doctor says at this next appointment. Other then the contractions everything is running smoothly a little tired but who wouldn't be. Crossing my fingers that Chase will be home for good in 2 weeks so I can get a little help! I'm wishing I could be an octopus right now. I have so many project to complete but never enough hands to do them!

3 comments:

  1. You look fantastic!! What is with second babies wanting to give contractions way too early!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing. I hope Chase is home soon to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you look awesome!!! (and thanks for figuring out what my father-in-law was holding, it was driving me NUTS)

    ReplyDelete