I am so sorry I left you! Here's the thing I had to. I was keeping a giant secret and I knew if I was here I wouldn't keep it a secret.
Guess what?
Hunter is going to be a Big Brother!!
We finally at 11 weeks and 5 days heard the heart beat! Although we have told close friends, family and my WTE girls I really couldn't let it sink in until I heard that heart beat.
With your first pregnancy you don't worry as much you just assume everything will be perfect. With this one we know different so every little thing is causing us to wonder. We are doing our best not to get overcome with fear and to just enjoy this little one. After hearing the heart beat I finally felt as if I could breath a sigh of relief. Not that the constant throwing up and already having the need to dig out maternity pants should have lead me to believe any different, but it was a huge comfort and weight lifted off my shoulders. We continue to daily pray for a healthy baby that stay in until December 5th or longer and a baby that has strong healthy lung. We would love it if you could join us in that prayer!
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Yay, yay, yay!! So excited for you. Now relax and grow a healthy baby, mama! :)
ReplyDelete