Thirsty Thursday came and went! Dad went fishing for Walleye and then off to Branns, Mom baked muffins (Aunt Millies Apple Cinnamon) while wishing she was at Branns (maybe next week) and the baby slept and slept.
Hunter has been falling asleep on the way home from Linda's and not waking up till at least 6:30! While this is nice because I can make dinner in peace, I'm not sure I like it. It causes him to go to bed an hour later and I don't think he is sleeping very deeply as his moving wakes me up at night. Hopefully this weekend I can get him back on somewhat of a schedule.
Since I was alone for dinner I decided to give in to my temptations and I had a whole bowl of mashed potatoes and gravy! YUMMY! I think I could eat mashed potatoes and gravy every day of the week! Hunter (actually years ago it was Uncle Mikey's) has a great book "Sunny with a Chance of Meatballs" in the book the hills turn in to Mashed Potatoes! That would be my dream. My Grandma Dokter makes the most fabulous potatoes the only potatoes that come close to hers are my cousin Shelly's. I hope one day I can achieve potato greatness! Tomorrow I'm tracking my sodium in take for work so no potatoes for me!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










hey gal :-) thanks for the follow! bummer about watching the salt... those potatoes sound awesome.
ReplyDeleteI agree - mashed potatoes (done right) are my FAVE....
ReplyDelete